Here are 10 of the best ways to remove parasites, worms and negative bacterias naturally from the body.
1. Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds, pumpkin seed extracts, and pumpkin seed oil are used in many cultures as a natural treatment for tapeworms and other parasites. Pumpkin seeds have long been valued for their anti-microbial benefits, including their anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. However, it is suggested by Dr. Peter D'Amato, author of the best selling book "HOW TO EAT RIGHT 4 YOUR BLOOD TYPE" writes that B Blood type should avoid pumpkin seed in all forms.
2. Papaya Seeds: Like green papaya, the seeds contain high levels of enzymes like papain which can help rid your body of parasites. In the same way that papain breaks down undigested protein waste in your food, it may also break down parasites and their eggs. Good levels of digestive enzymes in your diet are also believed to help normalize the environment in your intestinal tract. The seeds from papaya also contain an alkaloid called carpaine that has been shown to be very effective at killing parasitic worms and amoebas. Papaya may be made into a great tasting smoothie that can treatment and rid the body of parasites and intestinal worms.
3. Garlic: Garlic is anti-viral, anti-fungal anti-bacterial, anti-parasitic, anti-cancerous. It's an absolutely amazing herb! It even chelates heavy metals (removes them from the body). Garlic is also a very powerful deterrent for blood sucking parasites like mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas.
4. Black Walnut-Nuts & Hull: The nuts and green hulls of black walnut are loved by herbalists for their ability to cleanse the blood and the intestines. Black walnut hull is used to cure fungal infections and rid the body of worms. The juice from the green hulls are used to kill parasites. Only green hulls should be used. Black Walnut has the ability of neutralizing poisons.
5. Wormwood: Wormwood is a perennial herb with tiny yellow-green flowers. Leaves and flowers are used to treat stomach problems. Wormwood is also a very powerful remedy for intestinal worms. However, wormwood should be avoided by women who or nursing. Wormwood has strong antimicrobial properties and is used for other infections as well.
6. Cloves: Clove essential oil is used to dissolve eggs found in the intestines that have been left behind by worms. It's believed to be the only herb that actually does destroy almost all parasite eggs. When used in conjunction with black walnut and wormwood, the trio break the parasite's life-cycles and can even remedy cancer. Clove is also antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal. Clove oil has powerful broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties.
7. Thyme: Thyme is one of the best herbs for stimulating the thymus, a major gland of the immune system. Thyme helps stimulate the body's natural defenses and works very well with echinacea to boost the ability of our immune system. Oil of thyme can eliminate growth of many parasites, and it kills them in the intestinal tract.
8. Oil of Oregano: Oil of oregano is infused with extremely high levels of free-radical-crushing antioxidants, and it is antiparasitic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal. It is a powerful, indiscriminate killer that can reset the microbial environment in the intestines. Many studies show the effectiveness of oil of oregano with everything from parasitical infections to cancer.
9. Chinese Goldthread: Goldthread (Coptis chinensis) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to treat all types of infections, including bacterial, parasitic, yeast, and protozoan. It contains a substance called berberine, which is responsible for the broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties.
10. Diatomaceous Earth: Food grade diatomaceous earth absorbs methyl mercury, E. coli, endotoxins, viruses, organophosphate pesticide residues, and drug residues. Its positive effects include killing intestinal parasites, balancing the intestinal flora, killing viruses, and absorbing toxins. It's great for intestinal cleanses. The only side effect known is its ability to irritate the lungs if inhaled; as it is a very fine powder.
About the author:
Dr. Asaru Alim El-Bey is a Master Herbalist, a Natural Health Consultant, an Iridologist, a Master Teacher Usui (Seichim, Tibetan) Reiki, and a Master Pranic Healer. To purchase these herb please go to http://www.dralimelbey.com/ancestral-herbs-organic--wildcrafted-health-products.html