In a manic episode, some people with bipolar I disorder may experience elevated moods. Others may feel very agitated and act uncooperatively and aggressively. They tend to turn on people unwarranted by thoughts that are conjured in there own head. The well trained Maji's however can notice a manic episode by watching ones ways and actions. This will keep one protected against manic episode from affected people.
Magi Candle Magic
Candles can be utilized to keep a Maji protected from people suffering from bi-polarism. See Candles: for there different meanings and colors.
A diagnosis for a manic episode includes an elevated or an irritable mood lasting at least a week, plus 3 or more of the following symptoms:
- An inflated feeling of power over others, where one acts like they are , more important than others
- Staying up all night wondering what others are doing
- Talking about what others are doing more than usual
- Racing thoughts, where ,it seems you can not control, sadden about where your not and where others are at in their life.
- Being easily distracted
- Intense focus on things outside of you.
- Wear fake hair majority of the time. and don't like how you naturally look
- you find yourself unhappy often
- Risky or impulsive behavior where most times you think you have to lie to get out of situations.
A diagnosis for a major depressive episode requires having a depressed mood or loss of interest or pleasure in activities a person used to enjoy. In addition, 4 of the following symptoms must also be present nearly every day for at least 2 weeks and be troublesome enough to interfere with daily functioning:
- Low energy or fatigue, constant reference to negativity.
- Difficulty concentrating or Meditating
- Irritabile, restless, reckless, and argumentative
- Feeling worthless or guilty for past actions or thoughts
- Trouble sleeping because of thoughts of others or sleeping to stop the voices and or negative thoughts
- Significant weight gain
- Thoughts about suicide dying or killing others.
Herbal suggestions that may assist with BIPOLARISM. These herbs are suggested because they help to cleanse the blood. Blood is the life force energy of the body. Blood is very sacred and holds ones experiences, and family line. When the blood is dirty it causes one to be very unattractive to others, they have issues with finding someone to love them sincerely, dirty blood repeals as pushes away divinity instead of pulling it in. They want instead of have. They envy, lie, and cheat. They have issues with commitments, thus self sabotaging there relationship and the lives of others around them.
Blood can become dirty many ways. Negative thoughts can pollute the blood, unhealthy eating habits, multiple sex partners meaningless sexual experiences, lack of steady exercise, chemical applications directly to the master gland the pineal gland just under the scalp.
See: Blood cleansers cayenne pepper, goldenseal, ginseng, ginger, cinnamon, burdock, or the Brain Blend (BB) created by Dr Alim- El-Bey his hand are so anointed when blending these blends for maximum potential.
We must learn to correct this very sirius brain disorder or we will continue as a people be in the reactive modes, instead of action and envious of others we deem successful. Build there is so much to do just look around and begin. Our solutions are at the end of our own hands.